How can we help?
Frequently asked questions
Registration & Fees
Metalshub recommends to:
- set the validity of the listings between 1 -3 working days
- use the Neutral GTC provided by Metalshub as an option for the negotiations
- provide timely feedback to all counterparties involved in a negotiation
- create all your product profiles on 'My Hub' so that you get automatic notifications every time that there is activity related to your products on the marketplace
The metals and ferroalloys markets are extremely dynamic, and negotiating with the same counterparties will not guarantee that they will still be always the ones able to give you the most favorable prices and terms. Metalshub helps companies expand their business opportunities globally without the administrative inefficiency of traditional negotiations.
Services & Products
In addition, Metalshub offers the following services:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) reports
- Credit insurance powered by Euler Hermes
- REACH advice
- Sampling and assaying
- Ground transportation
- Ocean freight
- Customs clearance
- Fiscal representation
These services are provided by Metalshub directly through carefully selected partners. Note that all these services are optional.
Data & Security
- The buyer is able to rate the seller when the products are delivered
- The seller is able to rate the buyer when the payment is made
A rating is always anonymous and consists of a 5-star scale and optional comments. Both sellers and buyers are rated based on aspects such as reliability, logistics, and quality of the product. More information 'here'.