We are looking for hands-on support in the digital transformation of metals trading!
What we stand for
We are transforming the way metals and ferroalloys are bought and sold! At Metalshub, we are creating supply chain solutions for the metals industry and we are helping our customers to unlock value.
Since the foundation in 2016, our team consisting of experienced former metals & mining executives and innovative minds has been working for our vision: We want to become the global leading software solution for the metals industry.
Our core values
What working at Metalshub looks like
We believe in team workJoin our international team where ambitious and committed talents continuously challenge the status quo.
We invest in youUnfold your full potential and take advantage of our training and development offer.
We trust and careFlexible working hours and the possibility of working from home help you maintain a healthy work-life-balance.
We listen to youTell us about your ideas and insights - there is no better way for excellence than involvement and participation.
We have funAt our monthly breakfast, regular team events and our kicker and darts competitions we foster our cohesion.
Our open positions!
- Brand Designer (m/f/d)Permanent Employee, part-timeDusseldorf
- Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)Permanent Employee, full-timeDusseldorf
Interns / Working Students
- Intern (m/f/d) Business DevelopmentIntern, full-timeDusseldorf
- Intern (m/f/d) Customer SuccessIntern, full-timeDusseldorf
- Intern (m/f/d) Data AnalystIntern, full-timeDusseldorf
- Intern (m/f/d) EntrepreneurshipIntern, full-timeDusseldorf
- Intern (m/f/d) Finance & StrategyIntern, full-timeDusseldorf
- Intern (m/f/d) MarketingIntern, full-timeDusseldorf
- Working Student (m/f/d) Content MarketingWorking Student, part-timeDusseldorf
- Working Student (m/f/d) Enterprise Saas SalesWorking Student, part-timeDusseldorf
- Working Student (m/f/d) Sales OperationsWorking Student, part-timeDusseldorf
- Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)Permanent Employee, full-timeRemote
- Talent (m/f/d) - unsolicited applicationPermanent Employee, full-timeDusseldorf
What to expect after you sent your application
Have a short call with our HR team about your motivation, objectives and experience and at the same time get an overview on what we are doing.
Join us for a personal interview with a team member of the respective department. We dive into your skillset and are happy to share details about the position as well as our business model.
Depending on the position, we may suggest a one-day work trial or a case study in order to give you an insight into your potential future challenges while meeting the team.
Get to know our founders! They are always happy to share their vision behind Metalshub and love to meet new team players. We agree on the details afterwards! We are ready for you!
"It's great to be part of a company where people value you."
Price Data Manager
"A very professional team from whom you can learn a lot, not only about the industry but also about their cultures"
Customer Success Manager
"Metalshub is about constant learning, entrepreneurial passion, and horizontal workflow"
Our technology at its core
We are driven by the latest technologies and work in a collaborative environment driven by learning and teamwork.
Any questions left? Contact me.
Head of People & Culture firstname.lastname@example.org +49 211 976 33620
Are there any questions left or do you wish for more details on a specific topic? Feel free to contact me to gain deeper insight into the work and culture at Metalshub.